As one of the world’s leading financial services brands with significant businesses in investment banking, asset management, wealth management and capital markets, we provide a comprehensive suite of institutional and retail equity distribution services. In contrast with other bulge bracket firms, our regional expertise and approach to coverage uniquely positions us to focus on smaller, growth-oriented accounts that account for roughly $500 billion of incremental demand.
Our dedicated Corporate Access group works closely with management teams to provide tailored analysis to determine and maximize exposure to targeted investors in key regional areas. We regularly host events throughout the US, Canada, Europe, Israel and Asia, including:
- Non-Deal Roadshows
- Headquarter and Site Visits
- Regional Bus Tours
- Video and Conference Calls
- Group Events (Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners)
- Bespoke Investor Trips
Our capabilities include:
- The time-tested knowledge of our industry-leading research analysts who provide valuable insight with actionable market and sector trends.
- The experience of our sales & trading experts who connect corporate management teams to their platform of over 1,000 domestic and international equity investors and with their institutional shareholders.
- Strategic analysis to determine a tailored program that best suits an organization’s unique situation.
- Seamless and efficient planning and execution of program logistics by our experienced marketing coordinators and in-house event planners.
- Comprehensive investor feedback and post-event support from sales & trading, research, and desk sector specialists.
A Sample of Recent Companies Hosted:
- CEO, Coach (COH)
- CEO, Home Depot (HD)
- CEO, Honeywell (HON)
- CFO, JP Morgan Chase (JPM)
- CFO, Kroger (KR)
- CEO, Mattel (MAT)
- CFO, Nokia (NOK)
- CFO, Salesforce.com (CRM)
- CEO, SAP (SAP)
- CFO, Yelp! (YELP)