Multi-Asset Strategy Group (MASG)
The MASG comprises five members of Oppenheimer Assest Management's due diligence and asset allocation teams, which provide in-depth analysis and actionable insights for investors.
The MASG Mission
- Develop and maintain the firm's strategic asset allocation methodology
- Publish quarterly Viewpoints that outline opportunities and risks for investors
- Write periodic Perspectives papers on timely topics to help investors make smarter allocation decisions
The MASG Team
- Jeffrey Sutton, Managing Director, Consulting Group
- Anusha Rodriguez, Managing Director, Alternative Investments Group
- Gaal Surugeon, Senior Director, Consulting Group
- William Zhuang, Associate Director, Alternative Investments Group
- Michael Chan, Analyst, Consulting Group
WHY CHOOSE OPPENHEIMER?Learn More
We are Deeply committed to our clients and offer the same level of service to investors of all sizes
We foster a culture of independence and autonomy and offer clients direct access to decision-makers.
For more than 125 years we have provided our clients with the financial expertise and insight to meet their goals.