The professionals in Oppenheimer’s Municipal Capital Markets Group (MCMG) focus on serving the financing, trading and research needs of our clients. We are committed to providing innovative and customized financing plans to our broad range of issuer clients. We value our client relationships and work with our clients to provide the necessary analysis for them to find the optimal solution for their needs. Cities, counties, states, school districts, public authorities and private developers rely on our experience and judgment to provide them with efficient financing plans.
Working with Oppenheimer’s dedicated underwriting and marketing system, we help structure publicly offered and privately placed bond issues in both the tax-exempt and taxable markets. In addition, the Firm’s nationwide branch office system offers broad distribution capabilities of bonds to both individual and institutional investors who rely on Oppenheimer to structure financing that helps meet the needs of both issuer and investors.
Oppenheimer’s sizable distribution network of seasoned retail and institutional salespeople helps the Municipal Capital Markets Group to remain one of the most formidable competitors in the municipal bond field.
The Firm’s Municipal Capital Markets Group includes the following services:
- Traditional Public Finance
- Financial Advisory Services
- Development Finance
- Unique Services
- Arbitrage Rebate Services
- Federal Leases
- Student Loan Bonds
- Direct Loan Placements
- Portfolio Performance Analysis
- Guaranteed Investment Contract Brokers
Retail & Institutional Sales
- Trading Desks Located Nationwide
- Strong Retail/Financial Advisor Focus
- Services Mid-Tier Institutional Clients
- Regional Coverage by Local, Experienced Traders
- Distribution Channels Vital to Origination
- Large, Experienced Sales Force
- Assists Sales Force with Communications