Entrepreneurs and Senior executives’ equity compensation and holdings require a variety of specialized strategies that we can adjust to specific needs.
- Hedging and Monetization Strategies. For clients who own large positions in a single stock and either cannot or do not wish to sell the stock outright, we can help develop and implement strategies that aim to diversify portfolios while retaining control of the stock and any voting rights and dividend payments associated with it. Other strategies can help protect the downside exposure of the position with no out-of-pocket, upfront expense.
- Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plans. Establishing a Rule 10b5-1 Trading Plan can help executives diversify portfolios that may contain large company stock positions and/or options in an orderly and controlled fashion, even through insider blackout periods, at the prices and pace with which they are comfortable.
- Restricted and Control Stock Strategies. We are fully prepared to assist in the sale of restricted or control stock in compliance with the applicable laws. If an outright sale is not appropriate, we can provide alternative strategies for accessing liquidity.
Pension and Consulting Activities
We offer an integrated benefit solution that includes a full suite of core and employer benefits. The result is an integrated benefits offering with packaged pricing that helps employers contain costs and improve employee satisfaction and retention.
- Voluntary Benefits. Oppenheimer works with a leading employer benefits provider to help clients meet the diverse management demands associated with large employee populations. We will integrate new programs and methodologies to drive down benefit costs by increasing benefit participation.
- Executive Benefits. We can offer nonqualified and executive benefit plans that satisfy an organization’s requirements to recruit, retain, restore and retire key executives, while addressing the risks and liabilities involved.
- Retiree Services. We provide a broad range of support for retiree administrative needs.